1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FS:NWT 100% Cashmere Polo Blue Label Chesterfield coat

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by ranchsooner, Aug 17, 2006.

1. ranchsooner

ranchsooner Senior member

Found this at the outlet today. NWT $2700 Polo Blue Label 100% cashmere Chesterfield Coat. Charcoal Grey with black velvet collar. Size 44R. $275+ shipping. PM if you have any questions or need more info.

Attachment 888Attachment 889Attachment 890
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tuerney1

Tuerney1 Well-Known Member

That's so sweet...why must you tempt me???

[​IMG]

3. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

[​IMG]

don't think, just do

4. ranchsooner

[​IMG]

It feels better than it looks![​IMG]

5. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

40R man, get some 40R!!!!!!

6. ranchsooner

Put some weight on man, put some weight on!!!!!![​IMG]

7. abc123

abc123 Senior member

Its a damn good thing I'm not a 44R, considering how much I've bought recently. That is a beautiful coat.

8. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for hooking us up. What a great coat. If it were my size, I'd be all over it.

9. kronik

kronik Senior member

Stop tempting me.

10. thinman

thinman Senior member

Forget 40R, get 40L! That coat is sweeeet!!!!

11. abc123

abc123 Senior member

I just noticed that the original poster is from Colorado. Did you any chance find this coat at the Silverthorne Polo outlet? I was there a few days ago and saw nothing of the sort, though I did get a nice tweed jacket.

12. Tuerney1

Tuerney1 Well-Known Member

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for hooking us up. What a great coat. If it were my size, I'd be all over it.

Did you buy this coat just as a courtesy to the folks here, to offer such a great bargain?

If so, I might just have to buy it. It's my size, from what I can tell...it's just that in Southern California, I don't often find myself wearing a Chesterfield. [​IMG]

But, at that price, and after such a nice gesture....

13. discostu004

discostu004 Senior member Affiliate Vendor

pardon my ignorance, but is chesterfield a style or a model? also, what is the length from top to bottom?

14. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

pardon my ignorance, but is chesterfield a style or a model? also, what is the length from top to bottom?

A chesterfield is a model of topcoat, distinguished by the velvet collar and a fly front. Your ignorance is pardoned. Just send me a size 34 Olive stamped distressed Orciani belt. Hey, what a coincidence, you have one!

Oh, and they usually hit at the knee or slightly lower.

15. ranchsooner

I just noticed that the original poster is from Colorado. Did you any chance find this coat at the Silverthorne Polo outlet? I was there a few days ago and saw nothing of the sort, though I did get a nice tweed jacket.

No, this came from the Castle Rock outlet, South of Denver. I know the manager fairly well by now and he takes me to the stockroom before they put stuff out. So I kind of get first dibs on the good stuff.

16. ranchsooner

Did you buy this coat just as a courtesy to the folks here, to offer such a great bargain?

If so, I might just have to buy it. It's my size, from what I can tell...it's just that in Southern California, I don't often find myself wearing a Chesterfield. [​IMG]

But, at that price, and after such a nice gesture....

And yes, believe it or not, I am doing this as a courtesy to the SF and AAAC people. Not looking to be an ebayer. I am collecting a very small finders fee, to account for the time it takes to post stuff and ship, but that's all. Chorse asked me to look for something a couple of weeks ago, so when I went in and found something for him, I also found a couple of nice suits that only SF's would appreciate, so I got them and posted them. Same with this coat. It is my size, but I bought 3 last year so I didn't need it. But it was too nice not to offer up here. As I'm sure with most of us, I love shopping. So if I can't find anything for me, might as well look for someone who will appreciate like I would. So that's the story.

And if nobody here wants the coat, I can either sell it on ebay for twice the price, or give my dog a very warm blanket.[​IMG]

One more thing, I will be glad to look for specific things at the Polo outlet if you PM. No promises, but I don't mind as long as I have the time.

17. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

And yes, believe it or not, I am doing this as a courtesy to the SF and AAAC people. Not looking to be an ebayer. I am collecting a very small finders fee, to account for the time it takes to post stuff and ship, but that's all. Chorse asked me to look for something a couple of weeks ago, so when I went in and found something for him, I also found a couple of nice suits that only SF's would appreciate, so I got them and posted them. Same with this coat. It is my size, but I bought 3 last year so I didn't need it. But it was too nice not to offer up here. As I'm sure with most of us, I love shopping. So if I can't find anything for me, might as well look for someone who will appreciate like I would. So that's the story.

And if nobody here wants the coat, I can either sell it on ebay for twice the price, or give my dog a very warm blanket.[​IMG]

One more thing, I will be glad to look for specific things at the Polo outlet if you PM. No promises, but I don't mind as long as I have the time.

Well, you know what I want and the size is 40R [​IMG]

18. abc123

abc123 Senior member

No, this came from the Castle Rock outlet, South of Denver. I know the manager fairly well by now and he takes me to the stockroom before they put stuff out. So I kind of get first dibs on the good stuff.

Ah, interesting. I havn't been there in a few years, and unfortunately I won't be able to get there on this trip (in in CO now).

19. ranchsooner