• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Nonnative dermizax mountain parka [sz 1 = small]

Status
Not open for further replies.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Used quite a bit but still a ton of life left. The taping in some areas is coming off, but doesn't affect the water resistance at all. I have never experienced any wetting out with this jacket, so I never really bothered to get it fixed. If it's something that really bothers you, it's not an expensive fix.

Up to the details: Amazing dermizax waterproof fabric (I just had this reproofed as well, so repellent-cy is at 100%). Cool visored cobra style hood that will cover your whole head, , drawstring hood, button cuff closure, and best of all an amazing silhouette-- closed or open. A great casual piece for outdoorsy stuff as well (it has served me well in cycling and hiking situations) or just plain bein' a rad visvimy type dude, without the visvimy price. Retail was over $600, get it for a fraction of the price.

Fits a small or a slim medium. I am a true small and this fits extremely well. It is not baggy, nor is it too slim; the perfect parka. Would most definitely keep but I don't commute as much these days so it just kinda sits there, which is a shame

Note that I took the little dermizax branding patch off, affects absolutely nothing but I preferred the sleeker look.

includes shipping to the lower US

Second photo is mine (the main one), others are from ones i found online. Note that it is very much a dark, dark navy. The lighter photo (mine) has very poor lighting

Attachments

• DSC_2013.jpg
    DSC_2013.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCF8370.jpg
    DSCF8370.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 18
  • c0079892_2040611.jpg
    c0079892_2040611.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_1990.jpg
    DSC_1990.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC_2513.jpg
    DSC_2513.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCF8645.jpg
    DSCF8645.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF8648.jpg
    DSCF8648.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads