• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS:new without tag Earnest Sewn Filson XX Selvedge Rigid size 30 ACTUAL SIZE is 32-33

bluetox

Reaction score
Price is $90 with free USPS 2-3 Priority mail shipping and delivery confirmation, I accept payment in the form of paypal. US sale, and shipping only. Sorry international SF'ers. PM me if interested, Thanks. I tried on a 31 a while ago and really liked them they were a bit big, and they not have a 30 so I passed. I saw and bought a pair on ebay size 30 but got excited and neglected to read the fine print the actual size was bigger, I measure it at slightly over 32 he measured it at 33. (It was my fault really cant blame the seller, but I doubt I'll be buying clothes on ebay again). I rather sell these on style forum rather than ebay because of the size difference, and avoid the headaches. I created a topic on how, these will shrink or stretch, the posters who have the pants say they will stretch so if you are interested in the pant bear that in mind. Great denim it is lightweight and soft unfortunatly it doen't fit me. http://styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=17840 I provided the link to the ebay auction below below is the original description by the seller.
Up for auction is a pair of crisp, new Earnest Sewn Filson XX jeans, purchased for $200 at the Earnest Sewn store in New York. I received these jeans as a gift but they are too small for me. These are no longer being made, so this is your chance! They are made of beautiful Japanese Dry Selvage denim, made in the United States and never worn or washed. The marked waist size is 30, but they measure to 33 in the waist and 34 inseam. These jeans are classic fit, straight leg (not too tapered like APC or Dior) and will wear beautifully. The denim is light weight and perfect for summer. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about these great jeans. Thanks, and good luck!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250007155832 I'm obviously the buyer shoooze23, if you check my feedback I have 149 positive with no negative. I'm new at SF but have a great ebay rep and I am paypal verified with a 100 seller reputation. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Below are pictures of the pant, I noticed some creasing on the back of the leg, not to major the original seller might of wore them around the house once, I like to be accurate in my description I took pictures of the creasing below, also the stitching on the bottom of the button fly is a little loose, but I dont think it's a big deal because of the rivit that should hold it in place once again I like to be accurate in my description. Also the denim is darker I couldnt get the richness of the color to show in the pictures
dsc01138ql6.jpg
dsc01137vr0.jpg
dsc01146yt6.jpg
dsc01148qt8.jpg
dsc01130jn8.jpg
dsc01131is7.jpg
dsc01132pt4.jpg
dsc01149ls0.jpg
dsc01151lx3.jpg
dsc01154nn8.jpg

chicagobull

Reaction score
I would be all over it, if they were a couple sizes bigger.

bluetox

Reaction score
^^^

Yeah they are awesome denim so lightweight and soft. Unfortunantly they are to big for me.

BigSur

Reaction score
what do these measure across the thigh right underneath the crotch?

bluetox

Reaction score
I measured roughly 11.75 inches right underneath the crotch. Pic below that is a 12 inch ruler.
dsc01157ut0.jpg
Also this is sold as is NO RETURNS, I have been getting a bunch of inquires by size 32's. I linked a topic about the filson xx and the people with them say they will stretch so I would recommend these jeans to size 33's instead of 32's because of the stretching.

turnbull12

Reaction score
Has anyone picked these up yet? Bluetox, I sent you a PM!!

bluetox

Reaction score
Originally Posted by turnbull12
Has anyone picked these up yet? Bluetox, I sent you a PM!!

No not yet, sorry for the late reply turnbull12, I have been out all day. I sent you a PM.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads