• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: New Gap Goughs 33x32 & Week Worn Goughs 34x32....

alsback

Reaction score
I have 2 pairs of goughs for sale, one brand new size 33x32 and one pair worn for a week size 34x32. If anyone is interested hit me up and I will take pictures for you this weekend when I get my sisters digital camra.

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If your selling for cheap, then I'll buy a pair.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are the prices of (a) the brand new size 33x32 and (b) the pair worn for a week size 34x32? Thank you in advance.

alsback

Reaction score
For the New ones I'm looking for 40 and 7 for shipping and the worn ones which i still have the tags for and are basically in perfect condition I'll take for lets say 30 and 7 for shipping shipped. I will be able to get pictures by saturday if anyone is still interested.....

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What's the measurement on the waist on the 34? I might be interested if the price comes down a bit. I have a pair of 35x32 and they're a bit relaxed.

alsback

Reaction score
These are like raw denim and stretch out 1-2 inches more than the stated waist size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads