• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: New Etro pants (34), Gap 1969 jeans, Patridge quilted jacket & more...

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Brand new Etro cotton pants. Size EU 50 (US 34), unhemmed, $290 retail. $80 shipped.
KIF_2359.jpg

KIF_2360.jpg

A couple of Gap 1969's, 34x30. These aren't the selvedge, so don't get excited. Very lightly worn so they are as new. $20 each or 2 for $35

KIF_2290.jpg

KIF_2291.jpg

KIF_2292.jpg

KIF_2294.jpg

KIF_2295.jpg

KIF_2293.jpg
KIF_2296.jpg

Navy quilted jacket from John Patridge. Worn sparingly last winter. Just like Barbour. Size small ( I am a 40R and this fits me, albeit very form fitting). $22
KIF_2361.jpg

Nobody wants this woven in Italy tie from Bergdorf for $40?
KIF_2266-1.jpg

KIF_2268-1.jpg

What about this 4 fold one for $15?
KIF_2362.jpg

KIF_2363.jpg

Burgandy velvet H&M jacket, perfect for the holidays. Side vents, slanted pockets, SB. Sim fit. Brand new. $40 shipped (please excuse the green pocket square, I was being silly)
KIF_2348.jpg

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
Somebody should snag that Partridge jacket. I have one and like it. It's not very heavy, but it's great for fall.
Yeah it looks like a very nice jacket at an outstanding price. My size, but not really my style. BTW I will take the H&M jacket, I sent you a PM.

Spencer Young

Reaction score
How do the Etro pants fit? Good for someone who usually takes a 32/33?

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
Somebody should snag that Partridge jacket. I have one and like it. It's not very heavy, but it's great for fall.
I agree. And it is just like a Barbour. I compared mine to RJMan's quilted Barbour and everything was the same. And the Partridge has the advantage of actually being made in England.

farooqm

Reaction score
Is the 4-fold $15 shipped? If so I'll take it.

farooqm

Reaction score
Close, Toronto, Canada, should be the same shipping as somewhere in the states considering you're in New York...come on, show some love for your Northern brethern
smile.gif

Originally Posted by edmorel
Yes, as long as you are in the US. My paypal is [email protected]
(emorel98 with an L)

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What does the size "NS" for the tie mean?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads