• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: New Etro pants (34), Gap 1969 jeans, Patridge quilted jacket & more...

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Brand new Etro cotton pants. Size EU 50 (US 34), unhemmed, $290 retail. $80 shipped.

A couple of Gap 1969's, 34x30. These aren't the selvedge, so don't get excited. Very lightly worn so they are as new. $20 each or 2 for $35

Navy quilted jacket from John Patridge. Worn sparingly last winter. Just like Barbour. Size small ( I am a 40R and this fits me, albeit very form fitting). $22

Nobody wants this woven in Italy tie from Bergdorf for $40?

What about this 4 fold one for $15?

Burgandy velvet H&M jacket, perfect for the holidays. Side vents, slanted pockets, SB. Sim fit. Brand new. $40 shipped (please excuse the green pocket square, I was being silly)

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
Somebody should snag that Partridge jacket. I have one and like it. It's not very heavy, but it's great for fall.
Yeah it looks like a very nice jacket at an outstanding price. My size, but not really my style. BTW I will take the H&M jacket, I sent you a PM.

Spencer Young

Reaction score
How do the Etro pants fit? Good for someone who usually takes a 32/33?

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
Somebody should snag that Partridge jacket. I have one and like it. It's not very heavy, but it's great for fall.
I agree. And it is just like a Barbour. I compared mine to RJMan's quilted Barbour and everything was the same. And the Partridge has the advantage of actually being made in England.

farooqm

Reaction score
Is the 4-fold $15 shipped? If so I'll take it.

farooqm

Reaction score
Close, Toronto, Canada, should be the same shipping as somewhere in the states considering you're in New York...come on, show some love for your Northern brethern

Originally Posted by edmorel
Yes, as long as you are in the US. My paypal is [email protected]
(emorel98 with an L)

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What does the size "NS" for the tie mean?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.