1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FS: New Corter tan/natural leather belt (32")

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by skunkworks, Jan 26, 2008.

1. skunkworks

skunkworks Senior member

I'm selling a tan/natural leather belt made by corter. It is brand new and has never been worn.

It comes punched with six holes and measures exactly 32" from the beginning of the leather near the buckle to the fourth hole. As I discovered rather tragically, this means that the belt is best for someone with a true waist/hip size of around 30-31 inches when taking into account the added bulk of your pants.

I'm selling this for $55 shipped. I'm also open to offers. Thanks!

Link to belt product page

Link to corter's leather goods thread

2. Musselma

Musselma Senior member

Corter may be willing to add more holes for you if you're interested in that, but idk how much room is left to punch holes on the end as my belt hasn't arrived yet; I hope it fits well >.<

3. skunkworks

skunkworks Senior member

Corter has already offered to punch additional holes, but yeah, there isn't much more room. I can get it on using the first hole, but I'd rather not have to wear it like that.

4. Dewey

Dewey Senior member

That's a good looking belt. Would the color change some with use? I need a good tan belt for various summer shoes, but I'm a 33 in belts.

5. skunkworks

skunkworks Senior member

Color will definitely change with use -- it will eventually get that golden tan patina over time. Right now since it's untreated, it's a very light tan color, even lighter than shown on the product page.

Re: sizing, I can't emphasize this enough: this belt is 32" to the fourth punched hole. The best way to check whether this is ideal for you is to break out a tape measure and measure your own belt from the hole you use to the end of the leather where the belt buckle tongue starts.

Also, I'm dropping the price to $50 shipped.

6. jjkchung

jjkchung New Member

is this the premium belt? (it's thicker than the regular belt and goes for $75 on the site)

7. Onairda

Onairda New Member

do these come in different colors