• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: New Cesare Attolini Napoli Sport Jacket, Beige Check 75% Lana S150's & 25% Silk, EU Size 52 Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

the italian job

Reaction score
FS: New Cesare Attolini Napoli Sport Jacket, Beige Check 75% Lana S150's & 25% Silk, EU Size 52 Drop 7 --> RETAIL PRICE $ 4100,-. Styleforum price --> $ 1800,-. Or do me a good offer, I can't refuse!!!!

Cesare Attolini Napoli
This is by far the greatest and most expensive line of Attolini. The finest materials and fabrics are used to create such pieces of
extraodinary craftmanship. Every single handling is done by hand and sure you can see that in the beautiful pleated shoulders, the
stitchin of the button wholes, and lots more.

The armholes have been cut slight higher than most custom suits, and the jacket, cut just barely long enough to completely cover the derrière.The lapels
also come up high to balance the forward pitch of the shoulder, resulting in a very pleasing framing of the neck and head. In the pictures, there's also good to see
that the lapel on his own got more then 1000 stitches. The shoulders are pleated, chest full and the waist nipped. The pockets are posited slightly higher than normal.

It's one of the greatest product there's currently on the market, and wears like a light sweater.

Now some more valued information:

Size: US 42/ EU 52
Made in: Italy
Colour: Beige Check
Fabric: 75% Lana S150's & 25% Silk
Drop: 7

Jacket Chest: 44.5"
Jacket Waist: 40.5"
Jacket Across Back: 18.5"
Jacket Length: 30.75"
Sleeve Length: 25.75" (Unfinished, buttons included + 1,75" to let out)

Venting: Double Vented
Sleeve Buttons: Included - For your tailor to create functioning buttonholes
Closure Style: Single Breasted- 3 Button

I also have a grey check suit and a brown sport coat in a 50 for sale, both Attolini and brand new!!!!!

Contact me for more information or pictures!

Thanks for looking!

Joël,

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen