1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Montblanc Rubber Round Cufflinks New w/box, papers...

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by EL72, Jul 6, 2006.

1. EL72

EL72 Distinguished Member

Although I usually post more frequently on AAAC, I read SF quite often and the sales forum seems to be much more active here.

At any rate, I have a pair of Montblanc cufflinks for sale (Ident. # 7728). They are finished in matte brushed stainless steel with Montblanc engraved and have the round rubber end with the MB star. See http://www.montblanc.com/products/ru...inks.07728.php

[​IMG]
    They were bought for me at the Montblanc boutique in the Kuala Lampur airport 2 years ago and I wore them once to a reception so they are in like new, mint condition. They have been stored in the Montblanc box and come with it as well as the outer box, service guide, international warranty and original receipt - if you want it. Just like buying at a Monblanc boutique.

99% of the Montblanc links on eBay are fakes so beware. These are really nice and are innovative and funky yet understated and elegant at the same time - like most Montblanc products. I don't wear cufflinks much these days and have another pair of Montblanc (the carbon steel ones) that I wear when the occasion arises.

These retail for $180 + and I will sell them for $100 with FREE SHIPPING (expedited and insured). Email me ([email protected]) to arrange payment by paypal.

EL

2. trogdor

trogdor Senior Member

e-mail & PM sent

3. EL72

Cufflinks are still available for sale.

Any reasonable offer will be entertained. PM or email: [email protected]

4. EL72

I have just taken some photos of the links w/box, papers... to show their authenticity. These are are really great links so make an offer! If they are not sold by the weekend, I will list them on eBay.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. EL72

Final bump before eBay listing.

Will take $80 including shipping. Email: [email protected]