1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Martin Margiela Trench Coat

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by amirrorcrackd, May 20, 2006.

1. amirrorcrackd

amirrorcrackd Senior member

This Margiela Trench: http://www.yoox.com/item/MARTIN+MARG.../areaid/36/st/ in a size 46 (US36). The detailing on it is outstanding and so much better than any pictures could ever justify. The coat still has all tags attached and originally retailed for $1375. Looking for $350, shipping included anywhere in the US. If outside the US, we can work something out. Please PM me/reply with any questions, interest. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Thanks, Dan

2. amirrorcrackd

3. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

how heavy/light is this coat? and how "loud" is it? there's that sheen to it, do the pictures portay the shine/color well?

4. amirrorcrackd

how heavy/light is this coat? and how "loud" is it? there's that sheen to it, do the pictures portay the shine/color well?

I'd say for a trench, it's actually fairly heavy. The coat probably weighs about 3 pounds or so...with the fabric being the equivalent of about an 11.5 oz or so denim (but brushed cotton obviously). I think the second pic of the cuff is a good representation of the color. It is mostly brown with the sheen being much subtler in person than in the pics (I think the flash brings it out a lot more). I wouldn't call the coat "loud" at all.

Hope that helps.

Dan

5. amirrorcrackd