• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: LVC 1967 505 33w 34L

tangerine

Reaction score
SOLD

These are the current LVC Europe version of the 1967 505, purchased from Cultizm.com. I warm-soaked and hung dry them once and wore them three times. They did not run as small as originally indicated on Cultizm's site, and they are too big for me.

Very nice denim, from Kaihara mills I am told. Copper waist button, Scovill zipper, black bar tacked back pockets. The color is closest to that seen in the first pic.

waist measures 33"
inseam measures 35"
thigh 10" (measured 4" below crotch)
mid-calf measures 8.25"
leg opening 8"
front rise 11"
back rise 16"

$160 shipped FedEx 2-day in the continental US. Other destinations will have increased cost and shipping times but I will ship anywhere FedEx delivers.

folded_1751.jpg

topbox_1752.jpg

blacktacks_1754.jpg

scovill_1753.jpg

I will throw in a free belt, choose from Linea Pelle green distressed leather with metal ribs, L, or John Richmond black with devil skull buckle, made in Italy, R. The belts will fit the same waist size as the jeans.

lpgreen_jr_last2belts.jpg

tangerine

Reaction score
nice denim, get your nice denim here!

GameBoy

Reaction score
Any shrinkage on account of the soak?

tangerine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GameBoy
Any shrinkage on account of the soak?

None at all, which surprised me; I thought they would at least shrink a little.

They might, I suppose, if one were to put them in a dryer, but I didn't want to do that with these.

GameBoy

Reaction score
That seems odd to me too.
These should fit me, and I like the way that the look. However, I'm going by American Rag and Azalea later today. Provided that I don't find anything - given that you live in SF - do you think that an in-person hand-off is possible?

Why pay shipping, right?

tangerine

Reaction score
That could work out.

tangerine

Reaction score
still available...

tangerine

Reaction score
Celebrate the new look and feel of Style Forum in these heritage-rich, fibrous denim work clothes!

tangerine

Reaction score
Price reduced! Now how much would you pay?

tangerine

Reaction score
Step right up! They're going fast, folks!

tangerine

Reaction score
I bought another pair in my correct size and I am not kidding, this is very nice denim. If these are your size, you won't regret buying them.

To sweeten the deal I will throw in a free belt that will fit you if these jeans are your size. Choose from Linea Pelle green distressed leather with metal ribs, L, or John Richmond black with devil skull buckle, made in Italy, R.

lpgreen_jr_last2belts.jpg

tangerine

Reaction score
BUMP for free belt offer!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads