1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: LOVA Type III Trucker Jacket Made in USA Sz L/50 Retail $240

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by braindrain, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. braindrain

braindrain Senior member

Selling an amazing LOVA denim jacket. This is the only piece I've ever liked from this label, but it's the perfect denim jacket.

Super soft denim cotton and every classic detail you'd expect is there without embellishment Slight back cinch which buttons, front hand pockets, plain flat brass buttons and slim fit. Worn maybe twice and purchased at full retail. This kills every other imitation type 3 denim jacket I've seen. Won't go out of style in this lifetime. Just got back from the dry cleaners (see the barcode pictured on the tag -- not visible and can be steamed off). You won't need to buy another denim jacket again. Weight and color make it ideal for Spring and Summer. Tagged L and fits spot on. No sign of wear whatsoever.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price includes shipping CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Please feel free to PM me any questions.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.