• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lots of streetwear (Spruce, W&H, Raf Simons, tshirts)

minya

Reaction score
NOTE 1: all of this stuff will be going on eBay sometime today or tomorrow. If you want something, be quick. NOTE 2: everything is FIRST PAID, FIRST SERVE -- so if you say you want something (and you mean it), pay for it! If two people want something and Person A pays first, Person A gets it! NOTE 3: prices do not include shipping -- add $4 for each tee (plus $1 per additional tee), $6 for sweatshirts, and $10 for the jackets (all domestic). International buyers get in touch... NOTE 4: nearly everything is used but is in excellent condition. WINGS & HORNS / W+H / SPRUCE:
  • WINGS & HORNS CROW SWEAT: SOLD
  • WINGS & HORNS TIGER TEE: SOLD
  • WINGS & HORNS DEVIL TEE: SOLD
  • W+H SHAWL COLLAR SWEATSHIRT: SOLD
  • SPRUCE RAGLAN THERMAL: size M; fits very very slim (intended to be worn as a baselayer); twisted seams on arms w/ contour fit, shaped shoulder/back piece, small "+" Spruce logo at back. $40
OTHER TEES:
  • GODSPEED TEE: very small, probably Youth L (Hanes Beefy); homemade; print on front is distressed. $15
  • NICE COLLECTIVE #2: size M; red, distressed print on front&back. $25
  • NICE COLLECTIVE #3: size M; spring shirt, very very soft cotton, pocket on front w/ print on front&back. brand new, never worn. $35
  • Thai "beach" shirt: size L (fits slightly larger than A.Apparel size M); brand new. $15
  • Thai "3" shirt: size L (fits slightly larger than A.Apparel size M); brand new. $15
JACKETS:
  • RAF SIMONS RIDERS JACKET: size 48, fits very true to size. brand new, never worn. made of a neat "shiny" soft canvas-y fabric. lots of zippers. $350
  • AKM / WJK M65: size "L" but fits like a 36/46. super super super slim. looks and fits like a Dior jacket, but it's made better -- Riri zips, funky back darts, super heavy stiff canvas, etc. includes full-length AKM garment bag. shoulders measure approx. 41cm, chest approx. 48-49cm -- VERY SLIM!! $500
RANDOM:
  • A.APPAREL THERMAL SWEATSHIRT: size M. worn a couple times. $20
  • BORIS TEE: size S. short as HELL (goddamn tiny japanese)! really awesome print on front and back; shirt is VERY pink. $20

nairb49

Reaction score
darn.
I was hoping that in the transition from posting on SF to SF, the supreme m65 would have become unsold. Somehow.

Valgar

Reaction score
PM on the WINGS & HORNS CROW SWEAT

Tiranis

Reaction score
GH... MUST... RESIST... THAT... M65...

Quick... somebody buy it, please. Can't spend any more.

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
minya, you a GYBE fan? if that tee were in my size, i'd pick it up. easily one of my fave bands of all time.

-Jeff

minya

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tiranis
AGH... MUST... RESIST... THAT... M65...

Quick... somebody buy it, please. Can't spend any more.

it's a ******* amazing jacket and I have, on more than one occasion, considered plastic surgery to reduce the size of my shoulders so I can fit into it.
smile.gif
(course, then it'd be a REALLY expensive jacket.) trust me -- I doubt you'll ever find a nicer M65 than this. you want it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gamelan
minya, you a GYBE fan? if that tee were in my size, i'd pick it up. easily one of my fave bands of all time.

-Jeff

yep, love(d) GYBE. their show in SF on Halloween '00 was one of the best I've seen. Their schtick got old pretty quick, though, and they don't do it for me anymore. I still value them as the first post-rock band to get me listening to things other than electronica & industrial, though.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nairb49
darn.
I was hoping that in the transition from posting on SF to SF, the supreme m65 would have become unsold. Somehow.

Brian, let's say I got payback for that HP tote you got from rajio last time.
tounge.gif

sforzando

Reaction score
Are you still in Waterloo? Lack of shipping may make up my mind on grabbing one of these.

noinimod

Reaction score
any measurements for nice collective #2 and #3 ? very keen.

headcoat

Reaction score
Interested in that M65, but dont wanna drop 500 on something that may not fit.

Can you tell me what size you normally wear and where that jacket is too tight for you? Any pics of you wearing it? Would it be alterable to be slightly bigger at the shoulder?

minya

Reaction score
Originally Posted by noinimod
any measurements for nice collective #2 and #3 ? very keen.
approx 19" from pit-to-pit and 25" total length.

Originally Posted by sforzando
Are you still in Waterloo?
back on Jan. 7... if you want something, lemme know so I can bring it back with me!

Originally Posted by headcoat
Interested in that M65, but dont wanna drop 500 on something that may not fit.

Can you tell me what size you normally wear and where that jacket is too tight for you? Any pics of you wearing it? Would it be alterable to be slightly bigger at the shoulder?

I'm a solid 38 / 48. It's ever so slightly too tight in the shoulders/upper arms. It'd fit a 36 very well and be quite tight on a size 37 chest. I can wear it, but it's just too tight in the shoulders for me to keep. No pics. No idea if it can be altered, unfortunately. I'm guessing not.

sforzando

Reaction score
feel free to bring the red nice collective back up north if you still have it by then

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads