• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Like new Marinella tie, RL pocket squares, Neiman boxers, 5 yards of Linen.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Well the title says it all. Marinella was worn once, RL (linen) & Roda (cotton) pocket square were purchased here from fellow forum members and are new and unworn, Neiman boxers are brand new and are size 34, the linen fabric is over 4 yards of english linen perfect for a sportscoat or if you are really adventurous, enough for a suit. prices include shipping. I will also have up in a day or two a 40R Michael Angelo of Napoli (Isiaa group) light brown melange sportcoat made from Loro Piana Zelander wool. 3/4 Canvas lined with fused lapels (I think), working buttonholes, dual vents, cupro lining, three button an I had the waist slightly supressed and worn twice. If you are interested, email me and I will send pics and measurements. Looking for $90 for the jacket.

marinella - $80
RL Pocket square - $17
Roda pocket square - $17
Neiman Boxers - $11 each
Blue linen windowpane fabric - $50

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 82 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 153 32.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 137 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 53 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 10 2.1%