1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Like new Marinella tie, RL pocket squares, Neiman boxers, 5 yards of Linen.

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by edmorel, May 29, 2006.

1. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Well the title says it all. Marinella was worn once, RL (linen) & Roda (cotton) pocket square were purchased here from fellow forum members and are new and unworn, Neiman boxers are brand new and are size 34, the linen fabric is over 4 yards of english linen perfect for a sportscoat or if you are really adventurous, enough for a suit. prices include shipping. I will also have up in a day or two a 40R Michael Angelo of Napoli (Isiaa group) light brown melange sportcoat made from Loro Piana Zelander wool. 3/4 Canvas lined with fused lapels (I think), working buttonholes, dual vents, cupro lining, three button an I had the waist slightly supressed and worn twice. If you are interested, email me and I will send pics and measurements. Looking for $90 for the jacket.

marinella - $80
    RL Pocket square - $17
    Roda pocket square - $17
    Neiman Boxers - $11 each
    Blue linen windowpane fabric - $50

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Stylish Dinosaur Dubiously Honored

PM sent re: linen square. Hope no one has beat me to it.

3. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

PM sent re: linen square. Hope no one has beat me to it.

RL pocket square is gone! Thanks Doc and Styleforum.

4. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Philistine!