1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: LEVI TYPE III; Giant Robots; Roland MC303

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by denimdestroyedmylife, Jul 1, 2006.

1. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Big Winner

The wife has declared that i have too much stuff-----sadly, i must part with some things. First, we have a Levi's Premium TYPE 3 Slim Trucker Jacket in what they call the "RAW" wash (misleading, yes?), worn sparingly, washed with no detergent. Some measurements: chest 46"; sleeve (pit to end of arm) 20"; bottom hem: 43" retail $180; SOLD !!!! [​IMG][​IMG] Lovely for layering and such, but alas, i've got two other jeans jackets... Up next we have some GIANT ROBOT magazines, numbers 8, 9, 13, 15, 16, 19, 34 and 37, most of them unread, in very good condition, featuring Margaret Kilgallen, Bolo, John Woo, Caballero, Margaret Cho, Money Mark, Miike and MORE!!! I will let you do what you will with them for the low, low price of $15 shipped to US locales. SOOOOOOOOOOOOLD! MC303 Groovebox! NOW ON EBAY for low start price of $100 [​IMG] the back Prices are negotiable! Will consider trades! Keep checking for updates![​IMG]

2. denimdestroyedmylife

3. Ott

Ott Senior member

can I get a length measurement for the jacket?

edit- I mean total length from the back of the neck to the bottom

4. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

Damn, can you work on the price of the Roland?
    edit: what year is the MC-303?

5. denimdestroyedmylife

can I get a length measurement for the jacket? edit- I mean total length from the back of the neck to the bottom
    ott----not sure how to do this measurement, but the length from where the collar folds to the bottom is 27".

6. denimdestroyedmylife

Damn, can you work on the price of the Roland? edit: what year is the MC-303?
    I dunno the year, is there a way to figure it out??? I got this second-hand. I guess I can do $150 shipped. It is in good condition, fully functional, of course with the power adapter. Can send you a manual as a PDF.

7. denimdestroyedmylife