1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Kremke subzilla watch (fricker made case)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by katiedaddy, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katiedaddy

katiedaddy Senior member

For sale or trade is my Kremke Subzilla watch. Watch is in excellent condition, one tiny ding on end link as pictured. There is one tiny piece of lint that's trapped inside the crystal. I would rate the watch at TZ 92%. Crystal is clean and keeps great time. Watch has excellent lumes. This is a rare bird, especially on its oyster style bracelet. Watch is in complete package, case, card, extra links, and cleaning cloth. Watch is on sale for $1050 shipped within CONUS. Local pick up in Mclean, VA is welcomed. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

very badass.

you should post it up on WatchUSeek.

3. katiedaddy

katiedaddy Senior member

Thanks. I've been listing it on both WUS & TZ and can't seem to be able to find a buyer for it, I feel like watch market has been pretty slow lately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.