• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: KITON jacket, ATTOLINI tie, BORRELLI shirt

grujaz10

Reaction score
PRICE DROP OUTLINED IN LAST REPLY
Please scroll down to see lowered prices...

Hello,

I'm posting for sale several beautiful items from my personal collection.

First up is a beautiful, muted light/steel blue 100% wool KITON size 38R jacket. It is a light weight, fully lined, jacket. It has patch pockets, dual vents, sleeves unaltered with buttons included.
It is absolutely brand new in season and condition, it has never been worn (only tried on).

I'm selling for $550 + shipping, including saks wooden hanger. (the price has been reduced from previous post):

Attachment 3314 Attachment 3315 Attachment 3316

Attachment 3317 Attachment 3318

I've posted the rest of the items in subsequent replies below...

grujaz10

Reaction score
Second is a beautiful small gingham check BORRELLI size 15 (Eur 38) 100% cotton shirt. The shirt is the NANDO, wide spread (almost a full cutaway) shirt with no chest pocket.

The shirt is of the european models and therefore fits slimmer than what you would normally buy from the U.S. The colors are white (some what beiged) and light muted green. It has single button, barrel cuffs. The finishing is some of the finest as compared to the other borrellis I own and have seen.

I'm asking $100 + shipping: SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Attachment 3319 Attachment 3320 Attachment 3321

______

Finally, is a beautiful thick 4-fold ATTOLINI tie. the colors are a navy blue background, with small copper and silver woven circles. Perfect condition.

I'm asking $75 shipped: SOLD!

Attachment 3322 Attachment 3323

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions, I also am willing to entertain reasonable offers...

MilanoStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Green is in for this spring/summer .. and that's a really cute shirt, IMO. I wish it was my size.

grujaz10

Reaction score
Thanks for the comment. It really is a beautiful shirt. And because the green is muted, it really is a versatile shirt. The NANDO model (the wide spread collar) is also my favorite Borrelli shirt model. The "roll" in the collar is full of body and really gives a great shape and overall effect.

grujaz10

Reaction score
PRICE DROP:

I'm dropping the prices on the above listed items as follows:

KITON --- $600 shipped

BORRELLI --- $120 shipped

ATTOLINI --- $60 shipped

These really are great prices, for some great and beautiful items. This will be the last price drop for the items, I will then have to take them off to e-bay, which I really don't want to do.

Thanks

grujaz10

Reaction score
Last chance for the Kiton jacket and the Borrelli shirt. I will be taking them to ebay. I really want to sell them to one of the forum members.

I am considering one last price drop:

$550 + shipping for the Kiton Jacket &
$100 + shipping for the Borrelli Shirt

At those prices, I am loosing money. Please let me know if there is any interest. The pieces really are beautiful, and the prices are very reasonable (low).

Thanks

grujaz10

Reaction score
Borrelli Shirt is SOLD pending payment.

The jacket is all thats left, I will be taking it to ebay soon....

grujaz10

Reaction score
The kiton jacket is off to e-bay by the end of the day. Last call....

grujaz10

Reaction score
Kiton is currently on e-bay. But the Borrelli shirt is still availble if any one here wants it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads