• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Kiton, Borrelli, Charvet Shirts

Crooow

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've only posted a few times on here. However, I am a long-time lurker, and have purchased quite a few items from the many sellers in this forum.

Sadly, my wife has convinced me that it's finally time to start getting rid of some of my shirts (the breaking point was when she saw how many of them still had original tags on them!). Accordingly, I have the following items for sale:

Kiton L Purple Shirt - NWT

NWTKiton-1.jpg

NWTKiton-2.jpg

NWTKiton-3.jpg

I purchased this one a couple of months ago from one of the, ahem, quality sellers here; unfortunately, it's just a bit too big for me. I would like to get
$100

shipped CONUS for it (which, BTW, is less than I paid; I don't want to give the impression that I was flipping this for attempted profit).

Borrelli 16.5 / 42 Blue Shirt - NWT

bor1.jpg

bor2.jpg

bor3.jpg

I purchased this from ShoptheFinest.com awhile back. The shirt is NWT, and absolutely beatiful, in what I would describe as a denim-blue color.
$115 shipped, CONUS

Charvet 16.5 / 42 Lavender w/ Stripe Shirt - NWT - SOLD

Borelli 16 R Peach and Blue Stripe Shirt

BorrelliPeach-1.jpg

BorrelliPeach-2.jpg

BorrelliPeach-3.jpg

This one really kills me, because I honestly think it's the prettiest shirt I own. This is not NWT; it was purchased by me from Neiman Marcus, and has been worn twice. Unfortunately, it's just a little tight on me, and has consequently been hanging in the closet for months. It is in flawless, as new condition.
$90 shipped

That's all I have for this round. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, or need for additional pictures or measurements. PayPal preferred. Additionally, please feel free to check my feedback on eBay (crooow24).

Thanks very much,
Jason
smile.gif

Crooow

Reaction score
Hi. To all those who have asked for chest measurements, I should have them up as soon as I am back home (about an hour or so).

Thanks,
Jason

EDIT:

Measuring laid flat, from seam to seam under each armpit, the measurements are:

Kiton: 24.75 inches

Charvet: 24.75 inches

Borrelli (blue): 23 inches

Borrelli (striped): 22.5 inches

Crooow

Reaction score
Anyone ever seen the 1994 film "BUMP in the Night"?

Yeah, me neither.

Had some interest, but everything is still available at this point. Probably go the eBay route in a few days. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank for looking,
Jason

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crooow
Hello everyone. I've only posted a few times on here. However, I am a long-time lurker, and have purchased quite a few items from the many sellers in this forum.

Sadly, my wife has convinced me that it's finally time to start getting rid of some of my shirts (the breaking point was when she saw how many of them still had original tags on them!). Accordingly, I have the following items for sale:

)

Jason,
You probably don't have too many shirts as a man can never have too many. Your problem lies in letting your wife convince you that you do
laugh.gif

BTW: You have excellent taste and nice shirts.

Crooow

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
Jason,
You probably don't have too many shirts as a man can never have too many. Your problem lies in letting your wife convince you that you do
laugh.gif

Heh, I strongly believe in picking and choosing my battles. And with football season (and the attendant weekend long marathons of me screaming at the television) right around the corner, I'm having to stockpile quite a bit of marital currency in advance; after all, you don't think "Becoming Jane" was my choice for what to go see this Friday, right?
plain.gif

Originally Posted by rnoldh
BTW: You have excellent taste and nice shirts.

Thank you, sir.
smile.gif

Crooow

Reaction score
bump.gif

Charvet sold. Price dropped on 2 of the remaining.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads