• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS:Julian Red California No-wash 30x34

Ott

Reaction score
sold about a billion years ago

Ahaz

Reaction score
I know Ott on another forum, and he's a great guy. We both bought the same size SSDS as our first Nudies, unbeknownst to each other. It was nice to have someone to commiserate about the nut crunching pain with. I've had a special place in...

*getschokedup*

I'm sorry, I'm getting a little emotional. Everybody should own some Calis. Slim, selvage, European, what's more to want?

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ahaz
I'm sorry, I'm getting a little emotional. Everybody should own some Calis. Slim, selvage, European, what's more to want?
Functioning testicles?

Ott

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
Functioning testicles?
laugh.gif
actually he was referring to the dry selvage Nudies we both bought at the same time last year. We sized down anyway these Calis are slim, but not what I'd call tight. They're tapered but have plenty of room in the seat. Tommorow or the day after I'll post some pictures of how my other pair of Julian Reds (which is a size smaller) fits me. Yes I'm idiot for buying a size bigger but I wanted to wear them at my job anyway, so I thought I could use the comfort. They're practically falling off ******. I just need to borrow a decent camera from someone. I can also try to get a good closeup picture of the denim from these jeans I'm trying to sell... its a much deeper, streakier denim than that of APC or Nudie and absolutely beautiful. Too bad it doesn't fit me
plain.gif

noinimod

Reaction score
im keen but im worried that the size will be not right.
i usually wear 31/32s and seeing how these raw jeans expand, i'm afraid that after a few weeks of wear they will be too loose =\\

Ott

Reaction score
^^^I'm a 'true' 30 waist and I've always sized down 1 for raw denim... I also have a pair of washed calis in 29 which fit me perfectly. I didn't size down this time because I intended them to be work jeans and I wanted them extra comfortable. It didn't work out
frown.gif

hope this helps.

Ott

Reaction score
buyer backed out, so I'm bumping this and reducing the price to $120 Shipped

riff

Reaction score
Boy am I late to this post. Are these still up for sale?

Ott

Reaction score
these were sold about 8 months ago. Sorry
confused.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads