• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS:Julian Red California No-wash 30x34

Ott

Reaction score
sold about a billion years ago

Ahaz

Reaction score
I know Ott on another forum, and he's a great guy. We both bought the same size SSDS as our first Nudies, unbeknownst to each other. It was nice to have someone to commiserate about the nut crunching pain with. I've had a special place in...

*getschokedup*

I'm sorry, I'm getting a little emotional. Everybody should own some Calis. Slim, selvage, European, what's more to want?

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ahaz
I'm sorry, I'm getting a little emotional. Everybody should own some Calis. Slim, selvage, European, what's more to want?
Functioning testicles?

Ott

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
Functioning testicles?
actually he was referring to the dry selvage Nudies we both bought at the same time last year. We sized down anyway these Calis are slim, but not what I'd call tight. They're tapered but have plenty of room in the seat. Tommorow or the day after I'll post some pictures of how my other pair of Julian Reds (which is a size smaller) fits me. Yes I'm idiot for buying a size bigger but I wanted to wear them at my job anyway, so I thought I could use the comfort. They're practically falling off my ass. I just need to borrow a decent camera from someone. I can also try to get a good closeup picture of the denim from these jeans I'm trying to sell... its a much deeper, streakier denim than that of APC or Nudie and absolutely beautiful. Too bad it doesn't fit me

noinimod

Reaction score
im keen but im worried that the size will be not right.
i usually wear 31/32s and seeing how these raw jeans expand, i'm afraid that after a few weeks of wear they will be too loose =\\

Ott

Reaction score
^^^I'm a 'true' 30 waist and I've always sized down 1 for raw denim... I also have a pair of washed calis in 29 which fit me perfectly. I didn't size down this time because I intended them to be work jeans and I wanted them extra comfortable. It didn't work out

hope this helps.

Ott

Reaction score
buyer backed out, so I'm bumping this and reducing the price to $120 Shipped

riff

Reaction score
Boy am I late to this post. Are these still up for sale?

Ott

Reaction score
these were sold about 8 months ago. Sorry

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 99 34.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 88 30.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.4%
  • 9”

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%