• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Johnston & Murphy Woven Dress Shoes 9.5

grandpashouse

Reaction score
NEW PRICE: $50!!!!!!!

Up for sale is a pair of beautifully woven Johnston & Murphy dress shoes. I wish I could keep them but they are a size smaller than what i usually wear. They no longer come with the box but one will be provided. I am asking $50, add $10 for international buyers.

Contact me via the PM system or email at [email protected] if you have any questions or are interested in buying an item I have listed.

DSC01299.jpg

DSC01300.jpg

DSC01301.jpg

DSC01624.jpg

DSC01625.jpg

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Stunning!

Is that what J&Ms used to be like? Sorry not my size but if they were....

grandpashouse

Reaction score
my first pair of j&m's. i know nothing about dress shoes, sorry.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate to break my cardinal rule of not commenting on others' sales threads if I don't have anything nice to say but I think I speak for many others here when I say: PLEASE list them on eBay already ($9.99 w/NR if you want my advice). I am sure they are fine shoes but no one here is buying used J&M woven captoes for $50. I imagine that 10 thread bumps with no takers in the last month would indicate as much. Sorry to be so blunt but I hope to save you some time in the process
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads