• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Johnston & Murphy Woven Dress Shoes 9.5

grandpashouse

Reaction score
NEW PRICE: $50!!!!!!!

Up for sale is a pair of beautifully woven Johnston & Murphy dress shoes. I wish I could keep them but they are a size smaller than what i usually wear. They no longer come with the box but one will be provided. I am asking $50, add $10 for international buyers.

Contact me via the PM system or email at [email protected] if you have any questions or are interested in buying an item I have listed.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Stunning!

Is that what J&Ms used to be like? Sorry not my size but if they were....

grandpashouse

Reaction score
my first pair of j&m's. i know nothing about dress shoes, sorry.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate to break my cardinal rule of not commenting on others' sales threads if I don't have anything nice to say but I think I speak for many others here when I say: PLEASE list them on eBay already ($9.99 w/NR if you want my advice). I am sure they are fine shoes but no one here is buying used J&M woven captoes for $50. I imagine that 10 thread bumps with no takers in the last month would indicate as much. Sorry to be so blunt but I hope to save you some time in the process

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members