1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Jil Sander green cotton jacket, sz 38

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by aybojs, Apr 17, 2006.

1. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

Hi all, I am selling a Jil Sander jacket I bought from ScoopNYC. It's a light green cotton jacket in a slim size 38/eu 48 (measurements available if requested), a perfect casual piece for spring and summer that goes great with jeans, cords, or wool slacks. The jacket is still brand new with tags, and has never been worn. I really like it and would be wearing it out by now, but I'm putting it up for sale because it turns out I need the money I spent to help fund a trip in the near future, and ScoopNYC doesn't take returns on sale items. So if there's any interest in the jacket, let me know. I'm asking for $250 shipped, which is just a little under what it would cost as Scoop (I bought the last 38, so it's a moot point). PM me if interested.

2. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

just figured I'd do a bump... willing to negotiate on price if it's an issue. PM if interested.