1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: Jil Sander green cotton jacket, sz 38

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by aybojs, Apr 17, 2006.

1. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

Hi all, I am selling a Jil Sander jacket I bought from ScoopNYC. It's a light green cotton jacket in a slim size 38/eu 48 (measurements available if requested), a perfect casual piece for spring and summer that goes great with jeans, cords, or wool slacks. The jacket is still brand new with tags, and has never been worn. I really like it and would be wearing it out by now, but I'm putting it up for sale because it turns out I need the money I spent to help fund a trip in the near future, and ScoopNYC doesn't take returns on sale items. So if there's any interest in the jacket, let me know. I'm asking for $250 shipped, which is just a little under what it would cost as Scoop (I bought the last 38, so it's a moot point). PM me if interested.

2. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

just figured I'd do a bump... willing to negotiate on price if it's an issue. PM if interested.