1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Incredible grail Robert Geller DB combo knit cardigan, S

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by saelan, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saelan

saelan Senior member

From F/W '08 but still in excellent condition, has been cared for very attentively. One of the nicest pieces I've ever owned, and super-warm in the winter months (the knit is double-layered in addition to being double-breasted), but the Geller look is increasingly incompatible with my style and I'm looking to sell this to finance the purchase of something else. The hand on the knit is crazy, incredibly soft and thick. Originally retailed for $599, selling for $250. You will never see this piece again, so don't miss out. Price includes shipping within N. America, PM for overseas rates. Paypal only, local pickups welcome. Interested in swapping for a size S SNS herning Stark in black on the off-chance that someone has one and wants this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Peep the double layer:
    [​IMG]

2. mcfly26

mcfly26 Senior member

do you have any fit pics?
    and whats the measurements?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.