• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Imperial Duke 30 Washed

Ahaz

Reaction score
Just like the title says, I have a pair of Imperial Dukes here, size 30 washed. Imperial only offers them in one wash, so I don't think it has a specific name. It is, however, a gorgeous wash. Very subtle and natural. The denim has a very solid and soft feel. Hard to describe, but I prefer is very much over the feel of Nudie's washed denim. I guess you could compare it to a thicker Julian Red washed denim. They're pretty slim, without being skin tight. They are selvage, and it goes all the way up. Very distinctive back pocket design, without being obnoxious. The buttons are really neat too - they're much wider than normal jean buttons. Always takes me by surprise when I go to unbutton them. I've worn these maybe four times, and have not washed them. They're just a tiny bit too short for me. Probably not noticeable to anyone else, but it bugs the **** out of me. Measurements: Waist: 15" - this is me pulling the waistband out, releasing, and then measuring. They are a true 30 here, no vanity sizing. Inseam: 32 1/4" Thigh: 9 1/2" - measured about 3 or 4 inches below the crotch Knee: 7 3/4" Hem: 7 1/4" Front rise: 10" Back rise: 12 1/2" Asking $145 shipped. Feel free to ask questions or just give me some feedback/comments on them. Pics!

Ahaz

Reaction score
Well then I guess Imperial just ripped me off. I'm open to offers, but I put out an initial price that I think is fair.

How much do the dry versions run at Nomad? $225?

Dill

Reaction score
Geeze you sell a lot of your jeans Ahaz.
tongue.gif
How many do you keep?

Ahaz

Reaction score
I know, I know! I do keep a ton, I just have WAY too many! It really is a hobby for me.

At least it's more useful than collecting weird figurines or everyday food products that look like Jesus.

Ahaz

Reaction score
Bump for price reduction to $145 shipped.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics