1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FS/IC: Undercoverism Knit Sleeve Rider [2 - S]

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by g transistor, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g transistor

g transistor Well-Known Member

I love this thing so much but right now I can't justify having such expensive clothing anymore. It's in perfect condition and is way warmer than you'd expect. The leather is smooth and supple, the detailing is incredible, the wool sleeves are super nice and soft... it's in pristine condition and you won't be disappointed.

It's a size 2, which I would say fits a true 46. I'm a true small and it fits perfectly. Note that it has high armholes, and is supposed to fit slim. I'm looking for $975, which is much less than what I paid for it, but I'd entertain some offers. No lowballs; you know how rare these are and how expensive they are.

5 people like this.
  2. Severisth

Severisth Well-Known Member

3. frankypoo

frankypoo New Member

4. dookiemiah

dookiemiah Member

Nice jacket, wish I had a grand

5. anticx

anticx Well-Known Member

I would like to have the black version :(

6. lasfutas

lasfutas New Member

hello,

I am new here so don't really know how things work or what "this classified is closed" means, but do yo still have this jacket for sale?

thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.