1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FS/IC: Patrik Ervell SS13 Slub Linen Standard Button Down Size L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by notareminiscer, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notareminiscer

notareminiscer Member

Ervell's signature standard club collar shirt in a heavy slub linen. Same material as the mid century jacket that I've listed. Out of all the Ervell items I've listed, this fits me the best, but I'm on a quest for a leather jacket.

Constructed in a microhoundstooth slub heavyweight linen, making this shirt just as well suited for those brisk fall days. Color is a two-tone, indigo and gray, which turns into a beautiful slate blue from afar.

Club collar
    Matching rounded edges on chest pocket and cuffs
    100% Linen
    MOP buttons
    Grosgrain tab at chest pocket

Measurements:

Pit to pit: 22.5"
    Front length: 27"
    Shoulders: 18"

Condition is new and unworn, without tags.

Measurements will be up soon, message me for faster measurements.

Price includes shipping within the USA and paypal fees. Estimate +$15 for shipping outside of the USA within North America, +$20 everywhere else.​

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.