• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS/IC: Patrik Ervell SS13 Slub Linen Standard Button Down Size L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ervell's signature standard club collar shirt in a heavy slub linen. Same material as the mid century jacket that I've listed. Out of all the Ervell items I've listed, this fits me the best, but I'm on a quest for a leather jacket.

Constructed in a microhoundstooth slub heavyweight linen, making this shirt just as well suited for those brisk fall days. Color is a two-tone, indigo and gray, which turns into a beautiful slate blue from afar.

Club collar
Matching rounded edges on chest pocket and cuffs
100% Linen
MOP buttons
Grosgrain tab at chest pocket

Measurements:

Pit to pit: 22.5"
Front length: 27"
Shoulders: 18"

Condition is new and unworn, without tags.

Measurements will be up soon, message me for faster measurements.

Price includes shipping within the USA and paypal fees. Estimate +$15 for shipping outside of the USA within North America, +$20 everywhere else.​

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 114 33.6%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%