1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Homespun Knitwear Coalminer henley, Large L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by garmis, Apr 6, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garmis

garmis Senior member

Purchased from J Crew last year, worn approximately ten times, 9/10 condition. Amazing garment, I am only selling because I own a similar henley from Homespun and don't need two. Medium-weight cotton, three-button placket, made in Canada.

Tag size is large, and I would say it fits like a true large. I wear a medium in Gitman, and this is not a "snug" fit on me, I could have sized down to a medium, really just depends on the look you are going for. I am 6'1 185 lbs. and this is a regular fit on me, not slim, but not relaxed either.

Pit to pit: 20 inches (keep in mind this shirt stretches, so there is significantly more give in this chest measurement)

Sleeve: 27 inches
    Length from top collar to bottom hem: 30 inches
    Shoulder to shoulder: 18 inches

Will ship via USPS priority from Austin, Tex.

Thanks, Greg

2. garmis

garmis Senior member

Price drop to $70 shipped in CONUS.

3. garmis

garmis Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.