1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: Hickey Freeman vest, Ben Sherman, YSL

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by brozek, Oct 3, 2006.

1. brozek

brozek Senior member

When I run out of hangers, I know it's time to start trimming down my closet. Prices all include shipping to anywhere in the US and my paypal address is [email protected] If you're interested in more than one, PM me or post and I'll give you a nice shipping discount.

First is a light blue Hickey Freeman golf vest for Bobby Jones, made of very soft Scottish cotton. Chest measurement on this is 21.5". $15 shipped. Price lowered!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Second is a short-sleeve Ben Sherman button-up. It's tagged a 1/Small, and it fits very close through the chest, shoulders, and arms. I wore it underneath sweaters, and it was slim enough to barely make a bulge. Chest measurement is 18.5" on this. $10 shipped. Sold - thanks!
    [​IMG]

Third is a Yves St. Laurent dress shirt my parents picked up for me in Paris a few years ago. I've lost some weight since then, and this is just too big now. It's tagged a 41cm, but the measurements are 22.5" chest, 16" neck, and 35" sleeve. It's light blue with a very small checker - very small as in putting your nose 6" from the shirt to make it out. $12.50 shipped. Price lowered!
    [​IMG]

2. brozek

brozek Senior member

Ben Sherman shirt is sold - prices lowered on the other two!