1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Hickey Freeman vest, Ben Sherman, YSL

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by brozek, Oct 3, 2006.

1. brozek

brozek Senior member

When I run out of hangers, I know it's time to start trimming down my closet. Prices all include shipping to anywhere in the US and my paypal address is [email protected] If you're interested in more than one, PM me or post and I'll give you a nice shipping discount.

First is a light blue Hickey Freeman golf vest for Bobby Jones, made of very soft Scottish cotton. Chest measurement on this is 21.5". $15 shipped. Price lowered!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Second is a short-sleeve Ben Sherman button-up. It's tagged a 1/Small, and it fits very close through the chest, shoulders, and arms. I wore it underneath sweaters, and it was slim enough to barely make a bulge. Chest measurement is 18.5" on this. $10 shipped. Sold - thanks!
    [​IMG]

Third is a Yves St. Laurent dress shirt my parents picked up for me in Paris a few years ago. I've lost some weight since then, and this is just too big now. It's tagged a 41cm, but the measurements are 22.5" chest, 16" neck, and 35" sleeve. It's light blue with a very small checker - very small as in putting your nose 6" from the shirt to make it out. $12.50 shipped. Price lowered!
    [​IMG]

2. brozek

brozek Senior member

Ben Sherman shirt is sold - prices lowered on the other two!