• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Hickey Freeman Suit, 42R, Navy Pinstripe

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EDIT: Price is now $75 shipped Up for sale I have a nice Hickey Freeman 'Canterbury' suit in size 42 Regular. The fabric on this suit is a nice shade of navy blue with subtle gray pinstripes, and is made of 100% wool. Fully canvassed, to last for many years to come. This is a classic suit - single breasted two-button jacket with single vent, and pants which are double-pleated and cuffed. Other features include flapped jacket pockets, lining in the pants just past the knee, and buttons inside the waistband for braces. The suit is in excellent condition, I could not find any holes, stains, or shiny spots anywhere. Measurements are as follows: Jacket: Chest: 45" around (22.5" x 2) Waist: 43.5" around Shoulders: 19" across Sleeves: Right Sleeve - 25.5", Left Sleeve - 25.75" from shoulder seam to end of sleeve Length: 30.5" from under collar to bottom of jacket Pants: Waist: 37.5" let out nearly all the way Inseam: 30.5" with 1.25" to let out Total Length of Pants: 42" Asking $95 shipped anywhere in the US to the first member who PMs me.
stripehffront.jpg
StripeHFfabric.jpg
stripeHFpants.jpg
stripehftag.jpg

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, if you purchase it for the $95 asking price, I will throw in either a pair of midnight blue herringbone silk braces (made in England), or a navy with tiny cream and pink pattern Brooks silk tie.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Ha, I'm pals with Mark Berman's nephew. Both he and that suit are from Milwaukeee.
It's a decent shop too - tradly, for the midwest. Lots of classic American and some British items: Barbour, HF, Gitman Brothers, Southwick, Talbott, Trafalgar, Pantherella.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, if the buyer pays the asking price, you may choose a pair of brand new w/ tags wool/cashmere Pantherella socks in a burgundy and tan pattern instead of the braces or tie.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads