• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Hickey Freeman spring/summer suit

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is a rather imaginative number from our old friends at HF. While I can't find a fabric label, it could be a wool/mohair blend (judging from the transparent nature of the fabric when held up to light). It's clearly intended for spring/summer usage. As the pics indicate, the fabric is a light brown with red windowpane throughout. The jacket is quarter lined, and has three buttons on each sleeve. Trousers are unlined and have a split-back waist. Being HF, it's fully canvassed and all that jazz. Drapes quite nicely. For all I know, it is unworn. No rips, snags, stains, tears, etc. Perfect condition. Measurements: Shoulder: 18" Chest: 20.5" Length (bottom of collar to hem): 31" Sleeve (shoulder down): 23.5" with 1" to gain Trouser waist:31" Inseam: 28" with 3.5" to gain
selling041hw5.jpg
selling045lp4.jpg
selling039aq7.jpg
selling046fn9.jpg
I am currently weighing any and all offers. Please PM if interested.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'll throw in a free Altea (makers of RLPL neckwear) tie with the suit. Just PM for details.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Any interest at all? Willing to go quite low on the price, I'd just like to move it.

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Looks like a nice suit for someone skinnier than me. Sized out to maybe a 37/38S, although coat length seems more of an R. I have a H-F suit with the same label (different store), and it's very nice.

With the weather lately it might make a good year-round suit.
biggrin.gif

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok, I will throw in a Canali and Altea tie with the suit. The Canali is a VERY thick silk, blue and yellow geometric designs. It's woven.

I'll post pics of both soon...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads