• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Hermes & Armani Neckties

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!
I'm offering these two neckties... first up, Hermes # 969 SA. [HERMES SOLD!] $25 shipped in the Americas, $30 shipped worldwide. Red background, green pattern.

xdscn9822ah4.jpg

[ARMANI SOLD!]Next up is this Giorgio Armani cravatte - made in Italy. $5 shipped in the Americas, $10 shipped worldwide. Not sure how to describe the color exactly, but mostly olive and brown, and depending on the viewing angle, you can see varying details in the pattern (almost like how a bicycle reflector changes when it catches light from varying angles). I guess that would make it iridescent...

xdscn9828lj7.jpg

Terms & Conditions:
All payment types accepted. 100% Money-back guarantee if not completely satisfied (and I'll pay return-shipping). Discount for repeat buyers.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
i'll take the tape measure.

tounge.gif

Hermes tie............. SOLD!

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DuffAnderson
since this is only my second post, how are we in touch to make the armani purchase? i'm easily found on ebay under rixflix2003.

Hello and welcome to the Forum!
Usually what people do is they send a PM (private message) to the seller stating their interest; as well, they sometimes leave a public response in the sales thread stating something along the lines of "PM sent" or "I'll take the pink Zegna".

And thank you for your interest in the Armani. Another person has expressed an interest in the Armani as well, so I'll wait 24 hours from now to give him a fair chance to pay. If he changes his mind or can't come up with the necessary funds (
laugh.gif
) then I will send you a PM with my PayPal info.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Armani tie SOLD and on its way to Sweden!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads