• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Guidi 988 Black Soft Horse SZ 43 Lower Price!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfclarky

Reaction score
Update: Moving company finally delivered 2/3rds of our things, the rest was stolen. I recently purchased these from a very accommodating, reputable dealer everyone knows on this site. Unfortunately, these beautiful pieces of art aren't my size, yet again - BTW SZ 43. I am a 42 for sure, and I will trade anyone for the 988 in that size. The leather is amazing, I tried my best to highlight the beauty of it, and the smell of the leather is so enticing, it reminds me of the potpourri in the air at Le Royal Meridien Dubai. Seriously, these are awesome. I have worn them to work 3 times. I think $900 850 800 745USD net, shipped free within the Continental USA, is fair. I accept paypal from verified addresses, and if anyone would like more pictures, please don't hesitate to ask. Information I provided a poster, potential buyers may find useful: 1) the length of the my foot is 10.5 -.75 ish inches (26.67 - 27.305 cm); 2) the outer sole length of the boot is 11.75 inches (29.845 cm); 3) or the inner sole length of the boot is 11.125 inches (28.2575 cm).

Attachments

Last edited:

Mingrui

Reaction score
noob question: I wear 42.5 in nike, 42 in RO, will these be two small for me?
What size footwear do you usually wear? Thanks!

jfclarky

Reaction score
I cannot answer that question because I haven't worn a pair of Nikes in a number of years, nor have I ever had the opportunity to try on a pair of ROs. However, I can provide you with other information that may be useful, for instance:

1) the length of the my foot is 10.5 -.75 ish inches (26.67 - 27.305 cm);
2) the outer sole length of the boot is 11.75 inches (29.845 cm);
3) or the inner sole length of the boot is 11.125 inches (28.2575 cm).

I am not a carpenter or NASA engineer so take those number as a best guesstimate by a humble shoe lover. Either way, if you have any other questions feel free to ping me.

JC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 37 15.2%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • Carmina

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 78 32.0%