1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: Gucci Navy blue Hi-top sneaker, Size US 11, 9.5/10 condition

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Petitfroid, Nov 22, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petitfroid

Petitfroid Active Member

I have a pair of Gucci Hi-Tops for sale. Absolutely authentic. Gucci Size 10 but US size 11. Worn once but never again so I am letting them go, trying to get rid of that which I don't use. There are no marks, stains, rips or odors. The soles are still very, very white and clean and I have disinfected the bottom of the soles as well. The leather is soft and just like new. I am including all the booklets, tissue, extra laces and dust bags that came with them. Retail for $550 in the US plus taxes (but $645 in Canada where I bought them) and the shoe in this colour it seems is no longer sold by Gucci. Price includes shipping of the shoes within North America without the box (box is big and would add significant cost, but can be included for the added expense of shipping, probably not more than $15) but I will wrap them safely with all the extras (booklets, extra laces) and with the tissue still in the shoes.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015

2. maverickm

maverickm Well-Known Member

Absolutely beautiful shoes....I regret not having any money right now as they're all stuck in unnecessary stuff :(..... Good Luck buddy :)

3. JAY41401

JAY41401 New Member

Are these still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.