1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Gently worn Ferragamo Tramezza's Accento sz. 11D

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by teddieriley, Jan 23, 2008.

1. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

Selling a pair of Ferragamo Tramezza's not worn more than 10 times, with relatively light wear. These have not been worn around a city, just from my apt. to the car and the parking structure to my office, which is carpeted (the office, not the parking structure). They are the Accento model, in a brown-hickory, size US 11D. Shoes have been polished with wax or cream 2-3 times. Will come with original box, shoe bags, but not the trees. Asking $250 shipped in CONUS (a bit extra for int'l), no paypal. Feel free to ask any questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Grayland

Grayland Senior member

Do they fit pretty true to size? Could I get measurements?

3. teddieriley

Outsole length: 12 3/4"
    Width at widest: ~ 4 1/4"

These run pretty true to size with respect to length. Tramezzas are known to run a bit narrower, so I'd say on the narrow side of a D. I actually think these shoes fit me perfectly, but I need to make space and these don't get much wear in my rotation, and I actually haven't worn these in the past 2 months.

4. EL72

EL72 Senior member

I have these shoes and love them. They have a seamless heel so are in fact wholecuts with only one seam on the side. Great shoes!

5. lifersfc

lifersfc Senior member

I had a pair of these. They are great.

6. CommercialDoc

CommercialDoc Senior member

7. teddieriley

keep forgetting to update this, but SOLD.