• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Full-Length DB Trench/Rain Coat with button-out wool liner, Sz. 40

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Sanyo for Bloomingdale's trench/rain coat, size 40. Sanyo coats are of very good quality, retailing for $600-750 IIRC, and a respected forum member told me they are as good or better than Burberry trench coats. Excuse the poor photos - it's hard to shoot something this size in my studio. This coat is dark brown in color. It features a water-repellent soft microfiber shell and a button-out full length wool liner. Double-breasted front, belted-closure, and single vent with a button if you wish to keep it a bit more closed (see the last pic). Two large front pockets. Buttons on the end of the sleeve cuffs. This coat is in good condition. No stains, tears, or holes on the coat or the liner. The fabric is in good shape with light wear - the best way to describe it would be faint 'spotting' on the texture of the fabric from rain drops. I would assume a dry cleaning or steaming could lessen this. It measures 24.5" underarm to underarm, 21" across the shoulders, 26.5" sleeve, and 51.5" in length. $65 plus $12 shipping in the US. I'm just trying to get back what I paid for it - it ended up being too dressy for what I need it for.

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Brennenman

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • cr2596

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Crafty Cumbrian

Votes: 3 9.4%