1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS/FT NWT 40R Belvest brown pinstriped suit - get ready for autumn!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by usctrojans31, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. usctrojans31

usctrojans31 Senior member

Online purchase that just did not work out for me. But alas, my poor fit is someone else's brilliant fit.

Up for grabs is a brand new main line Belvest suit. It's chocolate brown with a slight cream pinstripe and a light brown shadow stripe. It's a really cool contrast that has a bit of dandyism without being over the top. Cloth is a very soft but strong super 100s. Basically, here's your show off autumn rig.

Typical Belvest cut with moderate shoulder structure and a soft drape. Jacket is three roll 2.5 construction and is double vented. Trousers are flat front.

Measurements:

Jacket
    Shoulder: 19"
    P2P: 22"
    Waist: 20.5"
    BOC: 30.5"
    Sleeve: 25" with 1" to let

Trousers:
    Waist: 35"
    Outseam: 46"
    Inseam: 36"
    Ankle: 7.8"

Color is closest to the interior Super 100s tag.

Very open to trades as well, so please PM me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.