1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FS/FT: New White Superga COTU 2750, Sz US 9/42

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Jsoftz, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jsoftz

Jsoftz Senior member

*DROP* $35 shipped.

Just picked up a pair of Superga COTU 2750 classic sneakers in white from eBay. Looking for a great summer sneaker that isn't $300 like CPs? This is it! They are new and not worn except trying on. I ripped off the tags accidentally while trying on (one tag holding the two shoes together, making it hard to walk) but still have them. They came in the original box.

Someone was selling them for cheap on eBay and I was quick to grab a pair, except they didn't have my usual size (9.5). I checked Zappos and the consensus seemed to be that they ran a half-size larger, which I thought was perfect because the ebay seller only had size 9 left in stock.

Turns out they run more true-to-size. Oh well.

So I'm selling these for $42 shipped to anywhere in the US. If anyone has a pair in 9.5, I would love to trade, contact me for details.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.