1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS/FT Iron Heart 666S Devil's Fit - 18 oz Indigo - Sz 32

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by n1c3jack3t, Nov 5, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n1c3jack3t

n1c3jack3t Member

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/index.ph...id=135&zenid=5753a3aa3f3dc03a01a6050ec14073db

Up for sale are a pair of Devil's fit Iron Hearts that I lovingly wore since March '12. I tried my absolute hardest to hold onto these, but I've come to the conclusion the silhouette just doesn't work for my body. These were hot soaked initially, and have not touched water since. They are creating some very nice fades and stacks. These were chainstitch hemmed up to 31 "by Self Edge.

I would really just love to straight trade these for a new pair of PBJ XX-005s in a size 32. Otherwise they're for sale. Thank you!

BiG Measurements:
    Waist: 35"
    FR: 10"
    BR: 15.5"
    Upper Thigh: 11.75"
    Knee: 8.75"
    Leg Opening: 7.8"
    Inseam: 31"

Attached Files:

2. mellowllama

mellowllama Active Member

I'm curious why there is such a large size difference between your waist measurement (35) and Iron Heart measurement of size 32 (pre-soak) (32.8). It seems like Iron Heart measures waist the same way as BiG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.