1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS/FT: GUIDI Ankle Boots - Tagged 45 Fit 43-44

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by spacepope, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacepope

spacepope Senior member

Bought these recently from sufu user h.g.y.d.e. I'd definitely keep them but they're too big... Need a 44.5 or something but my loss is your gain.

Beautiful donkey leather, original long leather laces, new vibram (a little dirty from less than a day of wear). 9.5/10 condition. Pics are the original seller's but they're very accurate. I'll post my own pics when I can find my camera chord...

I'm looking to get back what I paid. $450 is an insane price considering that these will, with the right care, last you for the rest of your life. I'm also open to trades for Devoa, Lumen et Umbra, Individual Sentiments, etc. etc. or similar Guidi stuff in smaller sizes, whatever. Shoot me a PM.

Paypal with the usual gift or 4%. I ship free in the US & Canada, international is an extra $35. Once again, PM me with any questions.

You buy boots. Boots good. You buy now.

Attached Files:

2. spacepope

spacepope Senior member

After consulting the Holy and Sacred Guidi Sizing Manuals I have determined that these could quite possibly fit a 44/US11

3. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

how do these fit you ? they can't, if you have those f+b ... would they fit me ? i always think guidis won't flow with super wide pants :confused:

4. spacepope

spacepope Senior member

Shah, sorry I missed your post but they should fit a 10-11, a 10 on the roomier side.

Also there's been some other interest expressed...

5. spacepope

spacepope Senior member

These are gonna be hitting the 'bay within ~12 hours... Kop now or forever hold your peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.