1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS/FT: Carmina RAIN Dark Brown Suede Captoe Adelaide Size 8

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by dylantaylormoss, Nov 2, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dylantaylormoss

dylantaylormoss Senior Member

RAIN LAST. Just bought these from gettoasty as someone new to dress shoes. I think I need to size down at least .5. Pics are gettoasty's, but I won't have used the shoes at all so they will be 100% accurate representations. There are (removable) tongue pads currently in place. Beautiful shoes. I want to find some Carminas that fit me, and these deserve to be those Carminas for someone else.

Comes with original box, dust bags, and some shoe trees.

Update: tongue pads have been removed very cleanly by my local shoe repair man.

Looking to trade for:

Carmina Shoes and Boots in size 7.5, maybe 7

English Shoes and Boots of a similar price level in size 7.5, maybe 7 (e.g. Alfred Sargent)

Probably other nice shoemakers I'm not thinking of atm

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.