• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS/FT: Alden for Leffot Ravello "Day Tripper" Boot 10.5D

Status
Not open for further replies.

trunks206

Reaction score
Hey SF,
These boots are fantastic and its hard to let these go. Id love to trade them for a 11D, so if you have them please contact me.

Item: Alden for Leffot Ravello Cordovan "Day Tripper" Boot
Size: 10.5D on the Grant Last
Condition: Worn Once.
Price: $700 shipped

IMG_1976_zpse27c0102.jpg

IMG_1980_zpsc365d56b.jpg

IMG_1977_zps1c4caa09.jpg

IMG_1979_zps59a952a3.jpg

IMG_1981_zps89439776.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1980.JPG
    IMG_1980.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 416
Last edited:

trunks206

Reaction score
Im a 10.5 on the Barrie but the opinion on sizing for the Grant last is split. Some take the same Barrie size (which is what I did initially when I bought them) and others go true to size. These were a bit tight for me across the front thus I'm selling them and looking to snag a 11D.

These will work for someone who takes a 10D on the Barrie for sure or someone who is a narrow footed 10.5D if that makes any sense.

trunks206

Reaction score
Sold! Thanks SF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads