• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Fratelli Rossetti Punched Cap-Toe Dress Shoes

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These beautiful shoes are marked 11 1/2 (that's why I bought them) but unfortunately for me, they run perhaps a size bigger than advertised. I'm guessing they're a 12 or a 12 1/2 US size...

They measure 13" long and 4.5" wide...

Similar shoes go for over $400: http://www.tonyshoes.com/index.php/m...telli-rossetti

However I'm willing to let them go for $100 shipped anywhere in the USA; $125 shipped anywhere in the world.

This is the website if you're interested in learning more about the maker: http://www.rossetti.it
Or if you're in New York they have a boutique at 625 Madison Avenue...

dscn1240xoh6.jpg

dscn1235xuo5.jpg

dscn1225xij7.jpg

dscn1216xji2.jpg

dscn1224xnn2.jpg

dscn1214xiy3.jpg

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jared
Any idea what line they're from? And do you figure they're a 12 or 12.5 D or E? (This thread says they run wide too.)
Thanks for your interest and excellent questions... I don't know what line they're from exactly, but I do know that they are not from the "Flexa" line (that's their casual line, and these shoes are quite dressy, yet stylish). Fratelli Rossetti is "a name that does not need a big introduction. Simply the TOP in footwear." (That according to this Swiss website in Italian: http://www.poretti-modauomo.ch/articoli/scarpe.htm) And in this store in Germany (http://www.jerrys-shoes.de) they're sold alongside John Lobb and Alden, so they're in quite good company! As for the size... it's difficult to say... if you're interested in trying them on I'd be more than happy to ship them to you, and should they not fit I'd be happy refund your money and pay shipping both ways... The best way to know the size for sure would be to try them on and walk around a bit...

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sold. Thank you all for looking.

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoes received! The packing was particularly well done (and environmentally friendly!
laugh.gif
). They fit me well and are as nice as described, so I'm happy! (For reference, I wear a 12E in PAs.) It was a pleasure doing business with you, amerikajinda, and I would recommend you to other forum members. PS: I took them into the cobbler today to get Topys and he commented that the leather was nice.
smile.gif

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words, Jared. My loss is your gain!

All the best...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads