1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FS: *FINAL PRICE DROP* Alt Vien Budapest 3 Brogue, 10 E UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by pheobe, May 16, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheobe

pheobe Member

For your consideration an excellent pair of Alt Vien Budapest Brogue. Dark brown burnished calf, double leather sole, mint condition. Size 10 E UK.

Last No. 298 is classic "Viennese" last which mirrors the tradition of bespoke shoemaking in Vienna. This last has proven to be valid over decades.
Last 298 features excellent fitting entities and yet represents the typical "Viennese" look, which is appreciated around the world.

Asking price is 140 USD or best offer, it includes PP fees. Shipping and tracking (int. mail) add additional 25 USD. If you have any questions please fell fee to PM me.

All sales are final.

Thank`s for looking.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  2. razl

razl Senior member

3. Pedro Moreira

Pedro Moreira Member

GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY YOU SCAMMER!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MEMBER.

HE WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY AND HE'LL NEVER SEND THE GOODS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.