1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FS: FINAL DROPS! Multiple Pieces of Used Denim (30-32) | Nudie, Filippa K, GStar, Levi's, Cassette |

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by simplequality7, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simplequality7

simplequality7 Member

Hey guys, I have a bunch of used denim that I'm looking to sell. It is either deserving of a new home due to lack of wear, or it simply (and unfortunately) doesn't fit me anymore.

I'll offer a discount for multiple items. Shoot me a PM should you have any questions, or you'd like make me an offer! Prices do not include shipping. Add $20 for shipment to US and $15 for shipment to Canada.

Format of each item is: Brand | Style | Tagged Size | Composition
    Measurements: Waist (slight arch)| Front Rise | Thigh (at crotch) | Knee | Leg Opening

Make me an offer! I need this denim gone!

1. Filippa K | Steve Selvedge | 30/32 | 100% Cotton SOLD

2. Filippa K | Sam Black Raw | 30/32 | 100% Cotton
    Another exceptional piece of denim. Simple detailing and almost a dark charcoal colour. Worn <5 times. Never washed.
    Measurements: 15.5 | 9.0 | 9.5 | 8.0 | 7.25
    Here is a more accurate depiction of the colour.
    $90>$75>$60>$50>$45
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Nudie Jeans | Low Slim Jim | 31/34 | 100% Cotton SOLD

4. Nudie Jeans | Slim Jim Used Dry Organic | 31/34 | 100% Organic Cotton SOLD

5. GStar Raw Denim | McArthur Shipmate Narrow | 30/32 | 100% Cotton
    These used to be my go-to pair of GStar denim. With a midnight blue wash that has subtle waxy coating, this denim is very rare and has plenty of life left. There is minor fading and some stitching exposed in the crotch. Soaked twice; these have plenty of potential left in terms of fading. Worn >50 times.
    Measurements: 16 | 9.5 | 11 | 8.5 | 8.0
    $50>$40>$25>$20>$15
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. Cassette | White Oak Denim | 30 | 100% Cotton SOLD

7. Levi's | Super Skinny Trousers 510 | 32/30 | 100% Cotton | Beige
    The material of these trousers is very much like a lighter denim. With slit pockets in the rear, and a nice tapered fit, these make a great set of chinos. Worn 3 times. Washed once.
    Measurements: 16 | 10 | 11 | 8.0 | 7.0
    $30>$25>$15>$10
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. Diesel | Kander | 30/32 | 100% Cotton | White SOLD

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.