• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live today with Eva Kuhle of Epaulet

Today, Peter talks to Eva Kuhle of Epaulet, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 4:00 p.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS : Enzo Bonafe Austerity Boot 7.5UK

FS : Enzo Bonafe Austerity Boot 7.5UK

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nishant submitted a new resource:

FS : Enzo Bonafe Austerity Boot 7.5UK - Enzo Bonafe Austerity Boot 7.5 UK

Dear all,

I am selling the
Enzo Bonafe Austerity Boot - Vitello Meleze - 7.5 UK - 804 last - SF GMTO - should fit 9 Brannock IMO - Worn once - original box and dustbags included
Thanks
Nishant

View attachment 1217147View attachment 1217148View attachment 1217149View attachment 1217150View attachment 1217151View attachment 1217152View attachment 1217153View attachment 1217154
Read more about this resource...

forgetfool

Reaction score
Hi there, can I find out more on the condition of the sole of the left shoe? Perhaps it’s the lighting but it seems like there are deep scuffs/unevenness and was wondering what caused the discoloration. Thanks.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi there, can I find out more on the condition of the sole of the left shoe? Perhaps it’s the lighting but it seems like there are deep scuffs/unevenness and was wondering what caused the discoloration. Thanks.
Just the lighting and dirt. Will post more pics.

BSS

Reaction score
Deal. I will buy them for $300 (shipping included). Can you please lower the price so I can buy them here?

When should I expect to receive them? I would like to have them by January 6th if possible.

BSS

Reaction score
Just paid. Please ship them tomorrow if possible. I am based in NJ. Do you have my address?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.