1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: ENGINEERED GARMENTS Heavy wool winter coat XL

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by bene, Oct 11, 2006.

1. bene

bene Member

Hi everybody, I have a very warm winter coat by E.G. for sale. It has never been worn, comes without tags. It's too big for me, and it breaks my heart not being able to wear it. Anyway, I am putting it on eBay tomorrow evening (PDT). I'd rather sell it someone here who can appreciate it fully. So, I am open for offers (via PM please). Here's one pic, I will post the auction link with more pictures tomorrow
    [​IMG]

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

That, that is really nice. If I was a huge dude (say, jacked up about 50 lbs of muscle), I'd take it in a sec. That pattern is cool.

3. bene

bene Member

That, that is really nice. If I was a huge dude (say, jacked up about 50 lbs of muscle), I'd take it in a sec. That pattern is cool.

hehe

start working out now ... then again you would probably have to take lots of illegal substances to be that huge in time for winter ;-)