• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS - Edwin ED-47 rainbow 32x34

scoon0224

Reaction score
These are the dry, rigid rainbow selvage.

I jsut got these from Attic Clothing. Not entirely happy with the fit on me (my ass is too big). I wore them just around the house for a bit to get a feel. These are brand new. I took the sticker out of the pocket (it's back in now), but left the attic clothing tag on the belt loop.

I paid $250 or so including shipping to Canada.

I'm asking for $200 CDN shipping included.

(That is 175USD including shipping)

VuONG

Reaction score
hey interested quick question how is the fit? maybe a pic of them on you? do they fit like 1947 501 LVCs? thanks for the heads up

swooc

Reaction score
actual waste size? and yeah i would like to see some pics of you wearing it to get an idea of the fit.

scoon0224

Reaction score
Sorry, they're long gone (I forgot to post that...)

I don't own any 501's, but they don't fit anything like them.

They are quite low rise for a men's jean (I thikn the front rise was 9inches?)

If it's teh Rainbow you're looking for, NorseStore has ED69's as well with the same fabric. They are listed as a 'loose fit' I think, and look like they have a higher rise.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.