• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Dior Homme*LUSTER* Waxed Indigo jeans from 19cm

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you really should post beter close-up pictures of the tags and other identifying features. Ebay is awash with fake dior homme merchandise, and anything that leaves any questions as to authenticity is unlikely to get serious bids.

Just FYI.

JohnDillinger

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
you really should post beter close-up pictures of the tags and other identifying features. Ebay is awash with fake dior homme merchandise, and anything that leaves any questions as to authenticity is unlikely to get serious bids.

Just FYI.

dude you must be kidding..... every dumbass sees at first sight that these jeans are 100% authentic! i mean..... JUST LOOK AT THEM!!!

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
ok

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll offer double the starting bid.

JohnDillinger

Reaction score
i also posted a pic of one of the tags.... what do you want more?
i don´t have the hangtags anymore.....
and also what do you think is more difficult to fake?? the jeans with it´s wash and all the details or the tags??? come on....

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnDillinger
i also posted a pic of one of the tags.... what do you want more?
i don´t have the hangtags anymore.....
and also what do you think is more difficult to fake?? the jeans with it´s wash and all the details or the tags??? come on....

Phil makes a valid point and is just trying to help you out; no need for such an attitude. These jeans will sell in any case, but for just how much is largely dependent upon these other factors that Phil mentions. You'd be amazed how much simply adding a clear, detailed description and clear, detailed pics can increase the final bids, especially for items from fashion brands that are readily faked on ebay (and, unfortunately, over the past two years or so Dior fakes have come up a lot more often than anybody would like).

beasty

Reaction score
Beautiful jeans! If not for the size, I would have gotten it if its 2 to 3 sizes smaller. I have too many black waxed denim. 4 so far!

JohnDillinger

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Phil makes a valid point and is just trying to help you out; no need for such an attitude. These jeans will sell in any case, but for just how much is largely dependent upon these other factors that Phil mentions. You'd be amazed how much simply adding a clear, detailed description and clear, detailed pics can increase the final bids, especially for items from fashion brands that are readily faked on ebay (and, unfortunately, over the past two years or so Dior fakes have come up a lot more often than anybody would like).

ok i´m sorry for my attitude.... but i just think you don´t see from the tags that a jeans is faked, you just see it from the jeans itself! don´t you think so?
the tags are just the most easiest thing to fake on a jeans....

but the wash and the details on my jeans are so complex that it´s clear that they are real!
i DO saw fakes of waxed dior jeans but they just looked really cheap and tacky....
also i´m not a seller from Hong Kong or China.... i´m in germany and thats were i bought the jeans...

if anybody is interested in buying the jeans and wants to see other pictures i´m gladly to take them..... just tell what you want to see....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads