• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: D&G Tuxedo Blazer, F/W 06, Black/Paisley, Size 48/38

HugTherapist

Reaction score
Just checking to see if there's any interest in this D&G tuxedo blazer I have from F/W 06. It's black/paisley with satin lapels (amazing feel on the material), size 48 EU/38 US, slim-fitting (great silhouette), and in mint-condition (worn maybe twice out, tops). Tags are included, but not attached, and read $1,130. Asking price would be $310 shipped (via USPS priority) in the US. I'm including pics of the blazer on a model, but pics of the actual blazer will be provided on request, as well as measurements. Thanks!
DGpaisleyblazer.jpg
DGPaisleyblazer2.jpg
PS: Measurements! Shoulder to Shoulder = 17", Shoulder to Sleeve = 25.5", Underarm to Underarm = 19", Top to Bottom = 30"
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Thanks for looking!

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's very cool - but I totally can't afford it.
frown.gif
You should take some photos with the bottom button undone.
smile.gif

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just for curiosity's sake, is the jacket from D&G or Dolce & Gabbana?

Waltar

Reaction score
REALLY, really interested. if you could pm me actual photos of it i'd appreciate it.

HugTherapist

Reaction score
Posting pics of the actual blazer. Sorry about the cameraphone quality, though thankfully it picked up the tags pretty well
smile.gif

DG.jpg

DG2.jpg

cheers.gif
Thanks again for looking!

jett

Reaction score
never seen a paisley jacket before, it looks surprisingly good. wish this were in my size and price range.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I agree. I'm usually not a fan of either paisley or D&G, but I keep clicking on it and thinking it looks really great...

HugTherapist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
I agree. I'm usually not a fan of either paisley or D&G, but I keep clicking on it and thinking it looks really great...
I feel the same way, never been a huge fan of D&G, but this blazer just feels and looks so much different (in a very good way) than what I've associated with the brand, that I just had to get it. Unfortunately, now I have to sell it at a sizeable loss
frown.gif

SWB

Reaction score
Measurements? I might be interested once the price drops...

HugTherapist

Reaction score
Measurements in the OP: Measurements! Shoulder to Shoulder = 17", Shoulder to Sleeve = 25.5", Underarm to Underarm = 19", Top to Bottom = 30"

I'm firm on the price now, as I dropped it from 480. I'm trying to recoup at least a portion of what I paid. Thanks for the interest
bigstar[1].gif

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HugTherapist
Measurements in the OP: Measurements! Shoulder to Shoulder = 17", Shoulder to Sleeve = 25.5", Underarm to Underarm = 19", Top to Bottom = 30"
That's pretty snug for 38?

HugTherapist

Reaction score
It is pretty snug for a 38. I wear a 38, and it fits perfectly, but I'm a slim guy. The fit in the chest is remniscient of Dior Homme blazers in a 38.

alterion

Reaction score
this is unreasonably tempting, however i'd only wear it like twice a year
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads